Lola, a Keywords Group company, provides media localization, translation, voice recording, and post-production services through its network of project managers, recording studios, and selected linguists.
The Audio Localization Project Manager will manage all assigned projects from initiation through release, identifying, scheduling and supervising all project phases and tasks. He/she will effectively manage day-to-day communication with the client as well as with all project team members and resources and ensure that quality, schedule and budget expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assigned localization and audio projects from project initiation through release to operation.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage requirements and deliverables.
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain complex localization schedules and assign resources as required.
- Create, track, and adhere to project budgets, schedules, and timelines. Expose, report on, and resolve deviations and variances. Ensure all projects are completed within designated timeframes.
- Closely monitor financial status of localization projects, including creating accurate estimates, setting up project budget, tracking vendor contracts and invoices, performing financial closure at project end, and identifying and correcting budget overruns.
- Develop project strategies and plans
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding project status, queries from translators, and other issues.
- Identify, assign, schedule, supervise and train team members for projects (translators, reviewers, recording studios, sound engineers, voice directors).
- Prepare and distribute reports for clients and internal colleagues regarding status of projects.
- Organize and lead project meetings.
- Contribute to project management and cross-company initiatives, taskforces and general process improvements.
- Excellent organizational/coordination abilities
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to lead the project and the team
- ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- excellent English, Italian is welcome and knowledge of an additional language is a plus
- at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (international experiences are welcome)
- advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities
- ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- ability to focus on client’s needs and expectations
- strong accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to establish good relationships with all team members
- flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments
- knowledge of ProTools or other DAW is a plus
- knowledge of game audio industry scenario and workflows
- ability to train Jr positions