Keywords Studios are looking for a talented and adaptable Assistant Management Accountant who will be based in our Piccadilly office Studio, Cord UK. The Cord studio is the hub of our Music business within the group. The accounting is supported closely by the Head Office in Dublin, and by the management team in Cord.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cash management and working capital management
- Processing and posting sales invoices
- Allocation of client receipts and managing client queries
- Processing and posting Purchase Invoices ensuring all relevant approvals received
- Managing Supplier queries and monthly supplier payment runs
- Submission of monthly payroll reports to external payroll provider
- Bank payment / receipt processing via online banking tool and NetSuite
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing accounts to trial balance
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and assist on office budgets
- Manage and improve internal approval processes
- Work closely with the project managers to ensure completeness of sales and cost recording
- Maintain good supplier relationships and ensure service agreements and contracts are adhered to.
- Report monthly to the Managing Director and to the Head office on results and forecasts.
- Adhoc client analyses detailing revenues, costs and hours.
3-5 years’ experience in a similar role; experience within the video game/music/entertainment industry would be beneficial.
Qualifications: Strong academic background – Accounting Technician / Part Qualified nearing end of studies.
Good computer skills; particularly on Microsoft products and Accounting Systems.
Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task prioritise and work independently with minimal supervision, good communication skills.
Detail orientated, analytical and ability to make effective decisions.
Problem solver, results orientated and customer focused.
Have a passion for the business and the continued success of the business.