The Application Project Manager manages cross-functional software development projects and leads the internal/external development process. She/he is responsible for all aspects of project management and delivery and provides oversight and leadership to ensure that projects are completed on time, in budget, in scope and that the project objectives are met.
The Application Project Manager will manage software development projects during all phases of the project lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases) with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project team:
- prepare and maintain all project documentation such as: initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- requirements management
- risks identification and management
- manage assigned internal and external resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- actively monitor, track, and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
- system and Operational Acceptance testing management
- implement and facilitate change management within assigned projects: deployment planning, transition to live operation
- develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business and IT communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- products support management
- training: Business and IT (as needed)
- production of progress and other management reports.
- 3+ years overall software development experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software development project management
- Experience managing full projects lifecycle in international, distributed environments
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field required
- Competence in software development and software quality methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Prototype, Feature Driven)
- Advanced Business English is mandatory
- Ability to interview users and translate requirements into technical specifications
- Project management certificate is a plus
- Advanced demonstrated project management skills, including creating and updating project plan and identify dependencies across multiple project or programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks under time constraints, within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to communicate project scope, status and issues with management and internal stakeholders
- Advanced demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Advanced demonstrated organizational skills
- Can be flexible to adapt to changing business and technical environments
- Advanced leadership and team working skills
Ticket Restaurant + Welfare + Bonus