The Talent Trainer - Soft Skills is responsible for identifying needs, designing, and delivering entry level and professional development training (soft skills) via educational technologies to local and remote offices. The selected candidate will work along with colleagues to develop content aimed for mid-management.
The selected person will be tasked with identifying the needs of internal service lines and departments, evaluating, reviewing, and improving existing material, as well as developing new material to meet these needs, and deploy these via an online medium.
The selected person will also be tasked with supporting other Talent Trainers in meeting the needs of their assigned service lines and departments.
Please note that the position will require travel between two studios (downtown Montréal) and occasionally within Canada and/or USA.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Deliver training through instructor-led approaches, demonstrations and workshops in a training room setting and occasionally on-line;
- Track participant enrollment, progress, marks, and other information by maintaining a database;
- Identify relevant business training needs and opportunities;
- Gather and analyze information to design, develop, and deliver new training programs that are efficient and effective and that have a positive impact on the studios;
- Maintain positive communication and relationships with Keywords’ Studios in America and other trainers within the group;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary diploma in adult education or a similar field;
- 1 to 3 years of recent training/teaching experience in a company environment;
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience in the conception and deployment of soft skills/management training activities;
- Knowledge of adult education methodologies, instructional design, and technical writing;
- Bilingual in French and English: Ability to develop and deliver training in French and English;
- Experience in delivering management level soft skills training;
- Work independently;
- Work simultaneously on different projects;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Time and priority management;
- Planning, organization and capacity to adapt to a flexible planning;
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Proficiency in Office suite;
- Proficiency in Moodle (or other LMS);
- Experience with an e-learning or learning management software is an asset;
- Proficiency in Confluence, JIRA, G Suite, is considered an asset.