Development Support testers are responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and responding to requests from the Developer Team. As a Development Support, you will become a knowledge base for your product area and able to understand the ins-and-outs of how the feature should work, and that it launches on time with the highest quality possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Find and report bugs/defects to Development.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from feature creation through to release and continued enhancement.
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications based on feature documentation.
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product.
- Follow up with development and testing partners to evolve testing practices and prevent future defects.
- Task and ticket tracking through a JIRA database.
Who you Are Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision. Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product. Strong written and verbal communication skills with partners at external locations. Detail-oriented with strong observational skills. Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features. Proficient in PC use. Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks. Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure. Keen learner of new technology, tools, and software.Pursuing a career path in Quality Assurance.
Additional Benefits Quality Assurance experience in software development. Computer Science background and/or Game Design Diploma or equivalent. Some basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, HTTP, REST API, Web Services, Networking Familiar with CMS and Automation systems Jenkins, JIRA, Testrail Data analysis skillsExperience with Scrum/Agile methodology.