Duration: 6 to 18 months
Location: Irving, Texas
We are looking to hire multiple support engineers for our client in Irving, TX. As a support engineer, you will be accountable for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage your cases over the phone and Web.
Focus for this role will be working with the Windows Azure Active Directory components. Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Windows 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 Server, Windows 8 and advanced knowledge on troubleshooting tools usage
- Be available to take ownership of new cases and escalations via telephone and Web and provide support to enterprise customers and partners.
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts; investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world. Escalate to management as necessary, acting internally as a customer advocate and keeping the customers informed. Collaborate with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Document your technical work and research in detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Prioritize your work to accomplish the most important and urgent requests first. - Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
- Your shift can vary according to business needs. Examples: Monday to Friday, any working hours from 6am to 7pm Central Time, or weekend coverage depending upon business needs.
- Please note that shifts might change according to business needs. Though schedule changes are not frequent, you will need to have flexibility to accommodate changes as needed.
- This position may require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule, evenings and weekends shifts.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective learning skills
- Works well in a team and collaborative environment
- 3+ years of experience in product support, technical software support, systems development, network operations, IT admin or IT consulting
- Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing) and excellent demonstrated customer service skills. Effective learning skills, Works well in a team environment
- MCSE Certification on Windows 2008 or 2008 R2.
- Four or more years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting,
- Azure Active Directory
- Identity Synchronization Technologies (Dirsync, AAD Connect, FIM…etc)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) – or similar 3rd party experience (Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING etc)
- Identity and Access Management
- Office 365 Identity Management
- Cloud Domain Management
- Cloud User Management and configuration
- Bilingual (Preferred not required: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits