Lead Character Artist
Have a passion for creating clothing for video game characters? Liquid Development is looking for character artists that specialize in creating realistic clothing for characters in Marvelous Designer. You will work as a key member of our art team creating high quality realistic character outfits. This position requires a keen eye for detail as well as a strong sense of design mixed with video game art production methods. We are looking to hire for internal positions but are willing to work with remote positions.
Here is a brief list of responsibilities and requirements:
- Strong character portfolio with an emphasis on clothing
- Ability to take and process feedback in a timely manner
- 2 + years in game character modeling
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A strong artistic sense, proactive personality, and eagerness to learn new techniques
- Desire to lead a team of artists and provide feedback is also a plus
- Ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles common in game production
Proficiency in the following programs:
About Liquid Development
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Batman, Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
PTO, Dental, Vision, Medical