Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 55 offices across 25 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
Keywords Studios is expanding and as such requires an IT Procurement Specialist to support the IT teams in successfully meeting the needs of both our internal and external customers. This position is key to coordinating IT procurement efforts across the region.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Obtain quotes, place purchase orders, and track requests for IT purchases across multiple locations in the region;
- Work to ensure compliance with all relevant Procurement Policies and Procedures;
- Work closely with Technology team and management to secure appropriate approvals and accuracy of requests;
- Negotiate with vendors (pricing, terms and conditions, etc.);
- Monitor vendor performance for cost, quality, and delivery performance;
- Review and analyze multiple vendor quotes, contracts, MSAs, etc. and prepare detailed summaries/proposals for key decision stakeholders;
- Centralize/standardize contracts across the region to obtain volume pricing benefits for the Company;
- Communicate efficiently with Accounts Payable to enable timely processing of related invoices;
- Manage time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple requestors ;
- Maintain IT asset inventory;
- Prepare reports and procurement analysis as needed;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT procurement or related field;
- Experience with Procurement or ERP system;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience with vendor and client management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Team player with strong organizational skills;
- Experience with Excel;
- Strong knowledge of industry and market conditions.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure;
- Basic understanding of common accounting practices;
- Gaming experience is a plus.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.