Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 60 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization, marketing services and player support services across 50+ languages to a blue chip client base located across 20+ countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 9,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
We are looking for a dynamic NetSuite Systems Accountant to support our finance teams worldwide. This hire will play a key role in optimizing NetSuite to grow with the organization’s needs and gain exposure to rollouts worldwide. This role will be a hybrid IT\Finance role. We are looking for individuals with a passion to grow their career in the finance systems space. We are ideally looking for someone with significant exposure to NetSuite (this role may suit someone looking to leave the world of consultancy or a finance professional seeking to develop their career in a growing multinational).
- GAP analysis for absorbing new acquisitions COA maintenance, operating model support and application configuration
- Prepare specifications for further automation/process improvement
- Writing user configured ad-hoc reports and saved searches as needed on finance applications
- Business user support and issue resolution
- Business process documentation
- Other project-related work; as business needs dictate
- Project management experience for a significant project would be an advantage
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Ideally 2-3 years NetSuite experience
- Strong technical and user support experience
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams
- Experience of month end close and reporting at a multinational
- Strong communication and team work skills