Player Behavior and Game Support Agent - 40hrs/week - $17usd/HR
We are looking for dedicated, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as a Player Behavior and Game Support Agent. Player Support agent’s support League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and VALORANT players through online ticketing, live chat, and social media platforms.
Our Player Support agents represent the client’s voice directly to the players. They ensure a fast, accurate, and personalized service to the players they support; this includes research, investigation, and producing documentation. Player Behavior and Game agents largely focus on answering inquiries about penalties, investigating reports, and being experts in game knowledge/in game events. They also assist in supporting our team in Manila by answering questions, providing feedback, and leveling up the team overall.
Due to Covid-19 and the Stay-in-Place order for Washington State:
This position is temporarily a Work From Home only position. To be eligible at this time, you must also be meet the technical requirements listed below, as well as meeting our other criteria. When the pandemic response and stay-in-place order is lifted, this position will transition to being completely on-site at our Redmond, WA location.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent proficiency of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to support and engage players in a high quality, fun and empathetic 1:1 discussion
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Passion for video games (bonus for highly competitive online games and esports)
- Ability to provide feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the player experience
- Ability to use concise language to explain complicated systems in a digestible manner
To Work From Home for this team, you must have the equipment and a Personal PC with the following specs.
- Windows 10 Home (or better)
- Dual Monitors
- Processor: 3 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM:: 4 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 10.1 or higher compatible 1GB or higher VRAM.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Smart phone for 2 Factor Authentication
- Headphones with talk capabilities.
- · Excellent customer service skills
- · Flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment where things can change daily
- · High autonomy and a strong sense of self accountability
- · Attention to details
- · Solid at time engagement and assessing/managing priorities
- · Strong interpersonal skills
- · Problem Solving and collaboration
- · Conflict resolution both with co-workers and customers
- · Quick learner
- · Basic informatics skills.
- · Familiarity with MS Office 365
- · Familiarity with Google Suite
- · Familiarity with CRM tools (i.e. Zendesk, Helpshift, Salesforce)
- · Familiarity with instant messaging tools (i.e. Slack, Skype)
- · Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk
- · Flexible with working weekends.
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits