At Keywords Studios, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords Studios is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
We are currently looking for a Senior BI Data Engineer toserve as a key driver in the continuous development and support of technical services, business improvement and performance management. The BI Data Engineer will work in multiple operational environments, as well as support daily online reporting activity while keeping business stakeholders informed and engaged daily. In this role, the BI Data Engineer will integrate with business partners of all levels in the field and the corporate office.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Bring industry best practice to help us design and develop a robust data infrastructure that serves the entire organization.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the reports and data pipelines.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Provide training to team members and business users.
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer implementing ETL applications, data warehousing/ data modelling principles, architecture in large environments.
- Experience working with Public Cloud technologies and Cloud analytic tools (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Spark in data processing and machine learning processes.
- 3+ years of experience with Python (+Pandas).
- Familiarity with data security standards and the implementation of best practices
- Fluency in English.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Exposure to Google Analytic Tools (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Data Factory, Power BI Embedded)
- Exposure to Azure Integration & Analytics Services (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Data Factory, Power BI Embedded)
- Exposure to AWS analytic tools (Data Pipeline, Glue, Athena, etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time and stress management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Experience communicating with business users
- Good project management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide solutions for business or data issues
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Manila office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.