The Audio Project Manager is expected to manage multiple audio projects of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their quality, delivery within the timeframe and financial sustainability while meeting each clients’ expectations.
Working alongside a global and diverse team of localization experts and a wide array of external resources, the Audio PM is also expected to contribute to our shared continuous improvement goals, as well as take part on internal activities.
- Coordinating project audio production processes (quotation, casting, pre-and post-production plan, post-mortems, resources, audio QA, bugfixing, sanity checks before delivery, etc.) to ensure internal and client’s requirements (schedule, quality, and financial) are met, while collaborating with other audio teams and external vendors.
- Following day-to-day progress of the project, and through timely and efficient communication with the client and the team, confirming issues, changes in specifications, deadlines or any other kind of matters related to the project.
- Liaising between external vendors and internal resources involved in their projects, aiming to feel them as what they are: a crucial part of the localization process.
- Keeping constant and open dialogue with other Audio PMs and teams within the company, considering each other’s needs.
- Input and monitoring of financial data related to own projects for invoicing, cost control and quotation purposes.
- Managing project and session-specific quotes, cost summaries and invoices (incoming and outgoing) and ensuring proper cross-check prior to invoicing in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Ensuring the financial sustainability of projects in terms of budget, profitability, quality, and client retention.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Experience working with MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Minimum 1 year experience either on client or Vendor side.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Team player.
- Degree in Business, Audio, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development as an advantage.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere tools.
- Passion for the video game industry.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com