We are looking for a Spanish Linguist for our Barcelona office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on games translation. We are passionate about providing high quality translations to our clients. You will be part of that, translating for a world-renowned mobile and social games titles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate, review and proofread content from English into Spanish to a high quality standard.
- Create, review and maintain style guides, glossaries and translation memories.
- Fix linguistic bugs reported by the testing team.
- Provide support to Project Managers and linguistic feedback to other internal linguists and freelancers.
Who you are
- Native level Spanish (Spain) speaker.
- 2+ years’ experience as an in-house video games linguist or freelancer.
- Passion for the video game industry. Experience playing all game genres.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Used to working with different cultures.
- Mastery of CAT tools.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great working environment