Looking for international experience in computer security?
Are you looking for a job where you will be the point of contact in regards to IT security?
Then you're in the right place!
Keywords Studios is looking for a Senior Security Specialist for its global IT security team. This person will participate in establishing the global security service and will be part of a team serving studios across the world.
- Provide IT Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as; risk assessments, client & 3rd party audits, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems
- Identification of IOCs and applicable techniques for mitigation
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Organize with third parties and/or perform pentesting, red team & blue team engagements, along with reporting.
- Help run the global vulnerability management program.
- Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
You are the talent we are looking for if:
- 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Autonomy, dynamism and initiative.
- Experience with incident response.
- Experience with vendor and client management
You're the perfect profile if:
- Experience with enterprise SIEM systems such as Splunk, ArcSight, LogRhythm, QRadar, etc.
- Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs.
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
- Gaming experience is a plus.
Why Choose Keywords Studios Montreal?
- You will contribute to the development of an international group
- You will work in an innovative and growing industry
- You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise because yes, the challenges will be your daily life
If you want to know our other assets, send us your application!