Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with +50 offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Customer (Player) Support Team Lead to be in charge of providing guidance, instruction and direction to their agents. Working on different projects, our Team Lead will be required to create schedules, training and tasks based on the client’s requirement while working closely with the project manager putting both client and agent satisfaction as a priority.
Main responsibilities in particular will be:
- Providing direction to the team to ensure the customer requests are handled in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Proactively resolve project issues with the team and project manager before they impact the project
- Constant monitoring and management of ticket databases to ensure quality and productivity are up to the Quality Control standards
- Responsible for the upkeep of the studio policy, process and security
- Provide reports to the project manager
- Act as an escalation point for our client’s customer
- Own the position of daily client contact in a professional and courteous level for all assigned projects · Communicate important project related information directly to the client, including reports, tickets etc.
- Provide constructive performance feedback to agents
- Complete the Quality Control review sheet for every agent and meet with them weekly to discuss about their performances
- Fluent level of English
- Passion for gaming
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong problem solving skills
- Leadership and communication skills
- Team player
- 2 years + experience in the gaming and Customer Support
- Relevant experience in a leadership position
- Knowledge of Google Drive is a plus
- Flexibility on schedule 7 days a week