At Keywords Studios, we are trusted by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations of their video games.
The role of the Social Media Manager is to lead on social media management and related activity for both the wider Keywords Studios group as well as for Keywords Player Support. They will liaise across the organisation to ensure the constant, managed flow, delivery and sharing of compelling social media content. In parallel, they will provide Community and Social Management training and supporting material for Player Support agents & Community Managers, as well as regular communications to ensure social media best practice. They will also drive a strong team of Community Managers to deliver optimal performance. This is a broad role and requires excellent knowledge of social media channels, content creation as well as demonstrable experience within the video games industry.
The successful candidate can be based in our headquarters here in Dublin or any other European City.
- Understand Keywords Studios social media strategy and actively participate in related implementation and enhancement activity.
- Drive key social media management activities for Keywords Studios (all corporate social media accounts globally), including the coordination and management of social media leads from various teams across the group (service lines, studios, recruitment teams etc.) to ensure optimal practices.
- Coordinate delivery of a regular stream of content for communication on Keywords corporate social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Kakaostory, Sino Weibo etc.)
- Assist with key social media management activities for Keywords Player Support, including the collation, finalisation and publication of a constant stream of content (recruitment, local culture & events etc.)
- Management of a team of Community Managers based in multiple locations around the world.
- Develop Community and Social Media Management training packages and content. Deliver this training and ensure regular updates to ensure all team members are fully aware of the latest best practice.
- Support key marketing activities for both Keywords Player Support and the wider Keywords Studios group. Content contribution to campaigns and the website, as well as case study and solutions collateral are a key element of this responsibility.
- Actively participate in internal communications activities to ensure all teams are fully briefed and up to date on the latest initiatives and news.
- Lead on client projects as required.
- Third level degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Science.
- Demonstrable management or team lead experience.
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver successful projects.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a social media content creator.
- Ability to adhere closely to corporate style, tone and conventions.
- Experience of working with image editing tools e.g. Photoshop or similar.
- Advanced training skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work within team deadlines.
- Demonstrates a solid interest in and aptitude for learning about our service offerings and the wider video game industry.
- Video games industry experience.
- Fluency in English.
Keywords Studios follows a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace that provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.