The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet is an award-winning creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We work with our clients to craft integrated brand campaigns, strategy, and execute content that drives engagement, sales, and brand loyalty. Our work is artistic and conceptual, integrated with technology and great storytelling.
The Post-Production Coordinator role is part-time/contingent and will assist with all facets of Post-Production and Production Operations.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Editorial, Capture, & Graphics departments.
- First line of troubleshooting for project-specific operational workflows.
- Coordinating with project Producers and Brand team from kick-off, scheduling, staffing, and ingest …to finishing & delivery …through archiving.
- Work with the Production team to ensure the creative shines from start to finish… retaining the integrity of the image along the way.
- Tracking client deliverables throughout life of the project.
- Manage quality control team on all final assets, renders, and master files to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
- Coordinate the delivery of finished materials to their end destination.
- Project Management in fast moving and constantly evolving environments.
- Ability to keep abreast with multiple projects and ensure equal attention is given to each.
- Cross-department communications and consulting for projects.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Technical know-how for on-the-fly equipment/software fixes to keep projects moving.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows 10, FTP clients, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to think independently and suggest/create workflows & systems to bolster operational efficiencies.
- Strong knack for organization.
- 1-2 years as a Post-Production or VFX Coordinator in a high-volume post-house or creative agency or 2-3 years as an Assistant Editor or Finishing Editor in a high-volume post-house or creative agency.
- Experience with file-based HD workflows between editorial and color/Resolve, editorial and AE, editorial and ProTools, 3D workflows etc.
- Experience with XML project transfers between editing & design environments is necessary.
- Knowledge of transcription workflows especially with SRT and VTT close captioning.
- Understanding of various video codecs.
- Understanding of quality control processes.
- Familiarity with social media video sizing & deliverables.
- Familiarity with visual effects and color workflows.
- Familiarity with common broadcast delivery channels, digital deliveries, and audio mapping.
- Familiarity with delivery workflows in large volume post-houses or creative agencies.
- Familiarity with various HD camera formats & associated transcoding workflow. (RED, Alexa, Canon D-SLRs, GoPro, etc.)
- A general interest in gaming and pop culture.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities