Work Location: Charlotte, NC (onsite at client location)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week, No Overtime
Contract Length: 6 months, likely to extend to full 18 months
Our major tech client headquartered in Redmond, WA is looking for an experienced software engineer to join their new team.
This team is developing troubleshooting tools and virtual agents. This is a new team in a startup environment working on a greenfield project! This position will give you the chance to work on a lot of different technologies!
- 25% design meetings and ground processing
- 75% writing code
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- 3+ years of experience working with Azure
- 3+ years of development experience in C#
- 3+ years of customer facing software development experience
- Experience working with cloud stack development in a major company
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits