Location: San Jose, CA ( Work From Home)
Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
As a Senior play tester, you will be supporting an internal game team to analyze and provide feedback on game products. Through this feedback, you will help to define the player/ gameplay experience that will be released. Your daily challenge with the team will be to holistically evaluate, digest, and provide feedback for game systems and visuals that impact the player's perspective.
- Continuous qualitative feedback from the player perspective
- Written and verbal communication of concerns
- Qualitative and quantitative feedback on video and gameplay
- Reporting of any potential risks to features and systems
- Communication of the authenticity of the player experience over different
- Provide lead support in the absence of the lead and take on additional asks as directed by the lead.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- At least one year of professional gaming/testing experience
- Familiarity with games and gameplay
- Understanding of video game operating systems
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Inquisitive analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Clear, accurate and succinct written and verbal communication
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Collaborative skills
- Previous team leadership preferred
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits