The Capture Assistant collaborates with the other members of the capture team to produce footage for video game trailers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Control in-game actors, providing hands-on support to artists during capture.
- Quickly learn in-depth knowledge of different video games development builds and compile documentation.
- Coordinate with other departments on video game status.
- Following the direction of the Head of Capture and Lead Capture Artist, work with the department to reach project milestones.
- Assist on the installation of development builds, capture setup and technical troubleshooting on each project
- Good timekeeping and communication skills.
- Expert in playing video games.
- Good technical knowledge of computer environments and writing documentation.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving.
- Focus and driven to learn in-game cinematography to support capture.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.