Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
One of our AAA gaming clients is looking for a dynamic and passionate Capture Artist/Video Producer to drive in-game capture and help establish the next generation of in-game capture and advanced cinematic gameplay moments. You will craft AAA in-game capture ingredients to help fuel a variety of public-facing promotional assets. You will partner with key stakeholders and video producers to help bring to life in-game moments that excite and delight our players. You will engage with a variety of internal teams on a number of different projects, and no day will be the same as the last. This position will work alongside other video producers, creative producers, and directors.
- Craft in-game, advanced gameplay capture assets that fuel engaging social moments and a variety of meaningful promotional content.
- Help draft and develop shot lists and action sequences in partnership with video production.
- Translate creative briefs and shot lists into impactful cinematic sequences and stills that deliver against creative.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3+ years of experience in video production, in-game content creation, montage production, or relevant media experience. Portfolio or Reel of recent work required.
- Highly skilled at shot composition, framing, and presentation of in-game content.
- Ability to ramp up and learn the nuances of pre-release builds, in-game tooling sets, and capture methods.
- Impeccable attention to detail with a keen eye for potential capture traps, bugs and pitfalls.
- Ability to distill scripts into action sequences that fit the tone and style of the creative.
- High production standards and quality bar that allow for best-in-class content production and execution.
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere and After Effects).
- Proficient on multiple gameplay input devices such as controller and keyboard + mouse (highly proficient on at least one).
- Ability to manage and track towards hard dates and content embargoes.
- Interest and affinity for the Halo franchise and IP.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits