Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are open to remote work options. But we prefer candidates local to Vancouver.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Creative Director of the franchise. They will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing campaigns for key games within our clients Games portfolio. They are a skilled and imaginative writer while demonstrating competence in basic art direction.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual who has worked as a mid-level copywriter, in an advertising agency or entertainment company. They are used to a high level of multi-tasking and a fast-moving environment. They have great personal and diplomacy skills and are strong communicators and collaborators. They must be solution oriented. A background in gaming is not required.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Works closely with the franchise Creative Director to create and refine integrated creative campaigns (with a focus on copy).
- Works closely and collaboratively with strategic and development partners
- Works closely with production partners to ensure all projects stay on time and consistently hit key milestones
- 3- 5 years as a creative team at a Creative Ad Agency or Entertainment Company
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
- Experience creating and refining integrated marketing campaigns
- An understanding of or experience in gaming is a plus
- Detailed and Organized
- Excellent follow through
- Creatively driven and problem solver
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts
- Offers assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so
- Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team
to provide input
- Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home due to COVID-19