We are looking to hire a Data Manager for one of our pharmaceutical clients in Indianapolis. As a Data Manager in our product research team, you will be spearheading any changes to the master data. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and has prior experience working in a data-heavy role. He/ she must be able to quickly learn our client's proprietary IT systems and be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and work accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication sills
- Ability to learn a variety of IT systems and tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines
- Identify and address issues as they arise, and escalate them to supervision and/or business sponsor when issues are outside of one's scope to remedy.
- Comply with local and global SOPs/policies
- Prior experience with Trackwise, SAP, Sharepoint and MS Excel is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 401(k) enrollment option with 3% employer matching