Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
Keywords is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games. This role would be working primarily with our UI/UX Team.
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them.
- Sprint Planning, bug triaging and general backlog management
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies
- Facilitate communication across the project team; clearly communicate tasks and responsibilities to staff
- Craft updates and create reports to clearly communicate team status on a regular cadence
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential
- Accelerate others; find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3-5 years of experience in production in game development
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Strong cross-team and cross-discipline communication skills
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Deep understanding of game development, the software development process, and project management practices.
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps, Jira, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Subject matter knowledge that enables collaborative planning
- Passion for Games
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits