Our major game client in Orlando is looking for an experienced test analyst to join their interactive software and hardware team.
This team tests interactive products that require walking, standing, and moving.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Cross-functional interactions
- Feature bring-up with engineers
- ad-hoc requests from other teams
- Test case authoring
- Test run creation/assignment
- Bug review, de-duplicating, and triage
- Test status reporting
- Test case maintenance
- Add cases to an existing/established area
- edit existing cases for accuracy
- Review of bug reports from other team members
- Targeted ad-hoc of undocumented areas
- Test case execution
- Software and hardware bug investigation and reporting
- Bug fix verification
- Ability to create clear, concise reports
- Ability to review logs to derive root-cause of bugs
- Ability to develop test cases and test plans
- Competency with command line tools
- Experience with commonly used bug-tracking software such as Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.
- Strong deductive reasoning
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Ability to drive multiple features at the same time
- Ability to work completely independently in an environment of varying ambiguity
- Previous Games QA Experience preferred
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits