You will develop tools and scripts to aid art asset creation and optimization. You will also prepare art assets for game systems and engines to ensure that our client’s quality standards are met.
- Provide support and create tools and workflows for working with game engines and project pipelines.
- Stay on top of the latest and greatest tools and techniques for producing current/next gen game art.
- Provide hands-on support to Artists and Project Managers to maintain Artist efficiency, asset performance, and asset quality.
- Collaborate with Artists and Project Managers to diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues.
- Maintaining, improving, and documenting new or existing tools.
- 3-5 years working experiences as a technical artists/tools programmer. Minimum 1 year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the video game industry.
- A strong ability to think creatively and overcome technical challenges.
- Experiences using in the following softwares, tools are preferred:
- Substance Designer
- General Automation
- Shaders (Setup or authoring)
- Python (or C, C++, C#, etc)
- English communication skills.
- Passion for video games and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
Social Insurance and Housing Fund, Annual Leave, thirteenth salary, Medical Check-up, Free shuttle