- Working with Motion capture and keyframe assets according client quality requirements
- Ability to provide quality assets to client with minimal participation from the Lead Artist
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks
- Obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks
- Is expected to continue to refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages and / or in-house tools
- Contributes to the team-oriented environment
Strong understanding Motion Builder or Maya or Max and preferences usage each of them. At least one of them.
- Familiar with Game Engine Technologies such as Unity and Unreal
- Good understanding of posing, timing, spacing, exaggeration.
- Experience in Motion Capture post processing, overlay animation, retargeting, story, constraints.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Flexibility in usage different software packages.
- Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects
- Competitive salary proposal
- Help with relocation to St. Petersburg
- Flexible working hours
- Additional medical insurance
- Care bonus that allows compensate medical services, sports facilities, additional training (non-professional, for example) and so on
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere :)
- Comfortable office near Frunzenskaya metro station with table tennis, game area and shower
- Potential business trips to Canada and USA