Keywords Studios is looking for an IT Security Specialist with our global services organization. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing senior expertise and support for studios around the globe.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide IT Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as; risk assessments, client & 3rd party audits, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems
- Identification of IOCs and applicable techniques for mitigation
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Organize with third parties and/or perform pentesting, red team & blue team engagements, along with reporting.
- Help run the global vulnerability management program.
- Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
- Any other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Min 7-8 years of experience in Information Security.
- Experience with incident response.
- Experience with vendor and client management.
- Proficiency in English written and spoken.
- Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs.
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
- Gaming experience is a plus.