Our major tech client is looking for a project manager to join their team.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project
- Shepherd the project team through the release process, being mindful of all requirements
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- PMI certification is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Experience with Windows OS and software management
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits