Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for motivated video gamer testers, experienced with MOBA games, to join our team.
What makes a great tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester knows how to have fun while working in a diverse, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Skills and attributes most recognized in our team:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curiosity and desire to know how video games work.
- Experience with MOBA games.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks.
- Passionate for video games.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- $14.00 - $16.50 CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Employee Assistance Program
- And so much more
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!