Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
As part of Facilities Services, the Receptionist role performs an extensive array of administrative and clerical tasks related to front desk operations, assists the Office Coordinator with management duties of the site as needed and plays a crucial role in the organization of the first Impression.
The Receptionist has the responsibility of communicating and interacting with Studio management, company employees, guests, landlord representatives, clients, contractors and vendors as it relates to site needs and efficiencies. As such, this position requires excellent communication skills, a personal and friendly attitude and a strong desire to be helpful and provide an excellent customer service experience.
A skilled Receptionist will anticipate the needs of site managers and Studio Services team members while helping them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative challenges as they arise. They may also assist in developing and seeing through to completion innovative work environment related programs.
The position requires flexibility in performing multiple tasks at a time with a wide degree of demands from multiple sources and may require adjusted shifts above 40 hours per week as needed to meet Office and customer requirements.
- Promptly answers and handles all phone calls and messages (external/internal) in a professional manner; maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency when required.
- Promptly greet and assist all visitors and employees with a professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Regularly prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails; send office-wide communications to employees.
- Provide professional administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management and other support departments.
- Ensure front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary office stationeries.
- May assist in developing programs and seeing them through to completion as requested by the supervisor.
- Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Front Desk and other departments, with particular regard to guest’s arrivals and departures.
- Assist Office Coordinator in the management of studio security by following safety & security procedures and controlling access to the site via the Visitor Management System & electronic card key system.
- Assist in completing expense reports.
- Redirect employee’s requests, suggestions and complaints.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings.
- Assist Facilities Coordinator, Supervisor, and Manager with various projects or tasks as needed.
- One (1) year minimum support clerk/administrative/customer service experience.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Fully Bilingual, French/English speaking and writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while working in a stressful environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of environments, people and needs.
- A friendly Team player, professional, easily accessible, with an approachable demeanor.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Strong administrative, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Dealing with stressful situations requiring sound and professional judgment.
- Proper interpretation and follow through of directives and task assignments in a timely matter from Facilities management both verbal and written.
- Ability to monitor and comprehend duties of vendors.
- Self-direction and the ability to work un-supervised.
- Must be able to arrive and leave work on time based on schedule provided by management and be able to work flexible hours and days.
- Professional appearance appropriate for contact with the public.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) Google Drive and applications.
- First aid responder course is desirable.