Due to Covid-19, candidates can work from home for this role but they must be local to Montreal, QC for consideration.
We are hiring multiple senior testers for testing features of a new multi-platform game developed by one our major gaming clients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has worked on multiple test/releases areas for a video game title. They must know how to run test cases and create new test cases and should be a self-starter with a passion for gaming.
- Ability to critically evaluate features that influence player behavior
- Build working relationships with senior members of the development, production, and design teams by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Propose, provide, and drive solutions to problems from senior leadership.
- Develop and drive an end to end a strategy to ensure impact in test design and execution.
- Understand past and similar iterations of products or services, perform analysis, use data and metrics, report on findings, and provide meaningful insights.
- Support production group with licensing approval workflows, including capturing and compiling of relevant content used to communicate intent with external partners.
- Collaborate and create best practices across the franchise and share experiences across multiple studios.
- Evaluate features that influence player behavior
- Help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Effectively report progress and status through regular email and face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
- Champion “Player First” at all times, and be advocates of excellence for those who use our products or services
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 2+ years of applicable work experience working in an embedded, integrated product team. (Entertainment software, game development, film, or other applicable fields.)
- In-depth knowledge of AAA software/game development, including both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Comfortable with data and able to compile data points into a cohesive, consumable, and relevant summaries to senior team members.
- Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, releases, content deployments) is a plus
- Frostbite or other game engine experience
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits