Our major tech client in Irving is looking for an experienced support engineer to join their cloud support team.
This team works with their companies cutting edge cloud technology platform. You will get exposure many new and upcoming developments. It is a great chance to further your cloud and security knowledge!
- Represent the company and communicate with Enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for the most technically complex problems identified in Microsoft software products.
- Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product lines.
- Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill. Use trace analysis and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for managing a relationship with these customers including thoroughly documenting case work, driving the quickest resolution possible to the customer’s issues.
- May be required to travel on-site to an Enterprise Customer via a ROSS request to work directly with the customer to speed problem resolution and drive favorable customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and other escalation resources when appropriate.
- May assist in reporting software bugs and customer suggestions.
- Periodically lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions. Consistently shares best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may be assigned as the go-to technical person to moderately strategic accounts.
- Able to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers. Write complex technical articles for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 4+ years of experience in systems development, network operations, software support, or IT consulting
- 4+ years of experience with MS products
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2000 and 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Professional, and WIndows XP
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- MSCE + I, MCSD, and/or MCDBA is desirable
- Certifications desirable (i.e. Cisco, Novell, UNIX, Compaq, Dell, etc.)
- Experience in identity access management for cloud (customer focused)
- On premises Active Directory knowledge
- Cloud sync knowledge
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits