Established in 1998, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc, listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are the leading international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with our HQ based in Dublin offices and with 50+ studios. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, audio, art and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The LQA Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of LQA operations and the project management team; focusing on accomplishment of department objectives by managing LQA talent as well as organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Supports the design of relevant strategies and missions for the service line in the locale/studio.
- Reviews and implements policies, systems, procedures and processes in collaboration with LQA management.
- Coordinates and delegates work and action items to relevant team members.
- Manages our talent in the locale, and supports them to level up and grow by developing personal growth opportunities.
- Directs and guides local Project Management team.
- Oversees and organizes operational logistics such as talent, hardware and space constraints.
- Handles daily issues and concerns from our local talent, and plays a proactive role in solving problems with the team.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment and increases talent experience in the locale. Strengthens team relationships and teamwork.
- Actively drives continuous improvement.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference documentation; implementing new procedures.
- Controls financial performance by reviewing management information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional knowledge and growth by attending educational workshops/courses; reading and reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Encourages collaboration with other studios to maximize talent and utilization.
- Engages with HR, finance, IT, and other support functions to build best platform for LQA team.
- Represents the service line to clients in the region.
Minimum 3 years’ experience as LQA Project Manager.
Localization QA knowledge and strong project management experience.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
Good business acumen, particularly in regards to financial tracking and reporting