As a result of the unprecedented growth and success Keywords Studios, Katowice, has an open vacancy for Quality Assurance Manager at our Functionality Quality Assurance Department.
Do you have a proven history working with multiple AAA industry clients as a Project Manager or within a similar role? Are you accustomed to working in a fast paced, but laid-back environment? Are you a problem solver and capable of proactively managing your own performance? Do you have experience servicing, accounting and contributing to the success of the latest video games and do you understand a modern FQA test facility and how it functions?
At Keywords Katowice you will find a team of dedicated people passionate about the games industry. You will be enrolled with the largest international games industry service provider and working on the latest unreleased video games on all platforms.
If this sounds like you and your experience, please see details and a link to apply below:
- Working with the QA Director, local Managers, Sales and the CCO to support growth of the team, both locally and internationally.
- Leading the Katowice FQA service line and overseeing all aspects of the department.
- Supporting the team and making decisions to insure successful project delivery within budget, time frame and quality scopes.
- Budgeting and tracking FQA department costs.
- Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Identifying and preparing valuable metrics/KPIs.
- Reviewing and optimizing Test Design efforts to meet client requirements and drive continuous improvement.
- Developing and managing successful relationships with KWS clients at a senior, manager, and director levels.
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching, and training local FQA Project Managers.
- Performing Line management and staff appraisals.
- Working with support functions (Recruitment, Resourcing, Training ) to ensure delivery of intended services.
- Personally, and inspiring local team to, always striving for the attainment of the improvements and growth.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality of the department.
- Embodying and preaching Keywords Studios values and KWS Katowice values.
- Improvement and development services within KWS Katowice and elsewhere.
- Passion for Video Games.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Exceptional written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Relevant experience in Project Management in FQA or a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Understanding of change management and continuous improvements protocols.
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Understanding of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
- Proven record of leadership roles.
- Extensive knowledge of all QA processes and testing methodologies.
- Critical thinking.
- Resolving issues and finding solutions.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Extremely versatile to easily adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitasking.
- Based in Katowice or available for relocation (Relocation package can be provided).
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role.
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (PMP, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Knowledge of the game testing cycle and certification processes.
- Understanding of video game business services and processes
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, Agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Employment contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package.
- Parking spot.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
While applying, please send us your CV in ENGLISH.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!