As a Games QA Tester at Babel Media India, a Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of motion sensor based mobile games on iOS, Android and Web platforms, Testing of video games on PC /game consoles. You will be working in an energetic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate, and successful individuals.
- Review game design and requirements documents and develop test plans.
- Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
- Work with the production team on prioritizing the issues.
- Work closely with product team and designers to understand requirements for quality assurance.
- Work independently with minimum guidance.
- Video game enthusiast with a knack for finding bugs.
- Work as member of team assigned to a project for testing a specific game.
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
- Identify and report functionality bugs.
- Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements.
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines.
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project.
- Perform all tasks in strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls.
- Avid gamer - highly skilled in game play
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Good written communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in usage of standard software and tools on pc & internet
- Effective time management – ability to complete assigned tasks in timely manner
- Passionate for console / mobile / PC games
- Desire to work in a creative and innovative environment
- Team-work – ability to work closely with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in customer /project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project.
- 0 to 3+ years of experience in QA testing of software / iPhone / iPad applications
- Qualified B.Tech / B.E. / Any Graduation (only if a gamer)
- Testing Course / ISTQB would be added advantage.
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones
- Mediclaim cover for Self & Family
- Night Allowance for employees working in Shift after 5pm (IST)
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.