A Development Support is responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and fulfilling needs of the QA and development teams. The Development Support staff works with the Mobile Development group and QA team. Also, a Development Support is responsible for communicating with development partners and creating test plans to locate issues and ensure that the product meets stakeholders’ expectations. Typically, day-to-day tasks can include bug writing, reporting and attending meetings/scrums. Development Support involves becoming a knowledge base for the product area and the ability to understand the ins-and-outs of how a feature should work, and launching it on time with fewest issues possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Find and report bugs/issues to Development.
- Partners with development and production teams and provide qualitative feedback
- Maintain the QA pipeline from discovery through a fix to regression verification.
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications.
- Execute blackbox, whitebox and greybox test cases
- Follow up with development and testing partners and ensuring bugs are properly logged then resolved.
- Contributions to QA documentation: Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Mobile games and understanding of soccer.
- Previous QA testing experience (or equivalent transferable skills or education)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
- Flexible and team-oriented. Follow-up and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure.
- Project progress tracking and reporting combined with previous experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Devtrack, Etc.)
- Proactive with strong work ethic able to perform with minimal supervision.
What makes you stand out
- Proven passion for soccer and gaming industry experience.
- Fluency in Mandorin (verbal and written)
- Development support/Quality assurance experience in software development.
- Computer Science background and/or Game Design Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with current generation consoles (Xbox One, PS4, etc.)