Overview of the organization
Keywords is an international technical services provider to the global video game industry, with 45 offices in 20 countries on 4 continents. During peak periods, the organization employs over 5,000 people working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million translated words, 2.5 million hours of testing, and resolve more than 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
We are now looking for an experienced Recruiter to join Keywords Studios, Montreal. The purpose of the role is to help find and retain excellent employees to support the growth of our teams. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
Responsibilities and activities
- Manage the recruitment process including sourcing, initial assessments and telephone interviews;
- Source and recruit candidates in all relevant sources (internal candidate database, LinkedIn, etc.) and approach passive candidates (headhunting) when necessary;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards;
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager;
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Take part in talent acquisition activities and networking events, based on careers and employer brand marketing activities (i.e. job fairs);
- Any other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree or certificate in Human Resources or relevant experience;
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical Talent Acquisition/ Sourcing in a fast-paced and growing industry;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French;
- Experience sourcing candidates through various channels including social media and utilizing Boolean search;
- Demonstrated achievement in sourcing and recruiting for hard-to-find resources;
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Able to interact with others in a sensitive, tactful, and diplomatic manner;
- Skilled at establishing strong interpersonal relationships with a sense of customer service;
- Skills in database management and record keeping;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and ambition.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.