Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 23 of the top 25 games companies by revenue and 8 of the top 10 mobile games publishers by revenue.
We are currently looking for a Learning & Development Trainer (Global role) to enhance the competencies of employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values.
In particular our Learning & Development Trainer will:
- Lead learning solutions through a complete training life cycle - needs analysis, mapping, design, development and delivery to address knowledge and skill gaps
- Collaborate with clients and Subject Matter Experts to conceptualize training programs
- Develop and conduct training workshops and one-on-one development sessions for training participants for the purpose of enhanced training implementation and delivery
- Design and facilitate activities that enable learners to participate and construct knowledge in both instructor-led and e-learning sessions for Keywords Studios employees across the globe
- Coordinate the production, delivery, tracking and documentation of training activities and materials in areas such as project milestones, metrics analysis, budget, resource time and logistics to constantly improve learning and program experience.
- Write training materials like curriculum plans, presentations, facilitator guides, job aids, and assessments
- Write content for blended learning and e-Learning formats
- Evaluate training programs from content to effectiveness
- Other duties as required
This role is initially to work in-house from any of the Player Support Keywords Studios offices, (SEATTLE/MEXICO CITY/MONTREAL/KATOWICE/TOKYO/MANILA) alternatively, if you are not based in a city where there is a Player Support Keywords' office or cannot relocate to work in one, there might be the possibility to work on remote basis, from your home.
- Excellent fluency in English
- Ability to travel for training both domestically and abroad
- Bachelor's Degree in Training, Instructional Design, Communication, web design, multimedia or related field preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in training, curriculum writing, or learning and development
- Strong facilitation and employee engagement skills
- Solid understanding of adult learning and effective instructional strategies in instructor led and/or blended learning environments
- Experience in developing engaging and effective training programs and activities
- Able to write training assessments and evaluate training effectiveness
- Preferably with knowledge in LMS
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and with teams
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and content