USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Keywords Studios Montreal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
- Proofread texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Write error reports.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (both spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- $14.25 - $16.75CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Relocation packages available in certain cases
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Working on a variety of consoles and AAA games
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!