Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 27 offices across 16 countries and 3 continents. The organization employs over 3,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 40,000 art assets, 12 million words of audio, 155 million words translated, 1.5 million hours of testing and resolve 7 million customer support tickets.
Keywords Studios Brazil, a Keywords Group company, provides Brazilian Portuguese media localization, translation, voice recording, localization testing and content creation services through its network of project managers, recording studios, and selected linguists. We work on a large variety of video games of all popular platforms, and we are in partnership with the most notorious editors and video game developers such as Blizzard Entertainment, Riot Games, Epic Games, Warner Bros, Square Enix, 2K, and more!
Our studios are located in Teresópolis-RJ and São Paulo-SP.
***Please send CV in English.***
This role will be 100% on-site. Please be aware of this when applying.
The office manager is as much people-person as a systems person, integral to cultivating company culture and steering the ship in the right direction. Often the face of the studio environment, he or she interacts with visitors, customers, clients, and employees at every level, every day. The office manager position demands stellar organization skills, efficiency, and a personable attitude. Day-to-day, this person ensures operations run smoothly by doing everything from handling phone calls, sending emails, overseeing supplies, juggling schedules, and whatever else it takes to keep the company and its people productive.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Manage studio and office facilities
- Organize maintenance companies to keep the offices and studios clean and safe while ensuring its appliances are in good working order
- Point person for mail, shipping, bills and errands
- Monitor/Manage office and studio supplies.
- Order supplies, furniture, subscriptions, appliances, and electronics as required
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all contracts are current, items are properly invoiced and paid on time
- Ensuring all health and safety policies are up to date and properly displayed
- Ensure guest and employee parking is properly maintained with signage welcoming all guests
Morale and people engagement management
- Organize and promote morale boosting activities, as well as any internal facing communications by coordinating with the global communications group.
- Organize induction of new employees & foster positive work environment
- Organize company events as applicable
- Collaborate with other department or studios as applicable to engage the KWLA team in group wide efforts
- Coordination with Finance on local follow ups
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems as required
- Coordinate with IT department on all office and studio equipment
- Coordinate with HR to maintain office policies
- Book transport and accommodations for visiting colleagues or talent
- Welcome talent, clients and colleagues to office upon arrival and during visit
- Lend support to the team as/when necessary for other special projects
- Misc. admin support
- The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, is flexible and able to handle anything that might come their way.
- A strong and reliable support to company operations, maintain and create procedures, communication, and safety.
- Achieve organizational efficiency, and nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
- Be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, while working independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Able to handle confidential matters, understanding the various employment laws and regulations.
- Trustworthy and engaging attitude with the ability to transmit that energy
- Strong adherence to values of inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite including (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher), as well as have technical aptitude for learning new tools on the job.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payment and invoice processing
- Able to handle competing priorities and deadlines effectively and respond well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects.
- Bi-lingual in English
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of previous experience at post house or studio a plus
- Bilingual English and another language a plus
- Gaming or Film, TV experience a plus
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible
- CLT, Meal vouchers, Transportation vouchers (when applicable)
- Casual and fun work environment
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities