Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of English into Latin American Spanish #freelance #translators and we are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Candidates who meet the basic eligibility requirements will be asked to fill up a couple of other documents and to do a translation test that will be reviewed by our translation leads. After successful completion of the validation process they will be ready to work with us.
- Native language fluency of Latin American Spanish
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in translation
- Minimum 1 year of localization proven experience
- Ability to work in a GMT schedule is a plus
- Experience as a translator/gamer is a plus
- Gaming localisation expertise and/or avid passion for Keywords core business
- Computer skills (experience with translation tools and TM/Terminology management)
- Professional affiliation is a plus