Keywords Studios Italy, part of the Keywords group, is a company that operates in the international audio translation, localisation and production for any type of digital media. The main seat is in Cinisello Balsamo (MI).
With over 20 years of experience in the "electronic publishing" sector, KW Studios Italy is one of the world leading companies for video game localization and translation services.
Now we are looking for native proof listeners, whose task will be to flag possible audio/text bugs in their native language to further improve the quality of the services we offer.
Job description: audio and text quality check, audio bug flagging and text correction.
- Excellent knowledge of the Romanian language
- Basic skills in using Windows and/or IOS
- Basic skills in MS office suite (v.2007 or later), especially on Excel spreadsheets.
- Availability to work from home / out of office.
- Availability to come to our office in some cases (in rare occasions).
- A PC or Mac with internet connection for file transferring when working out of office.
- Headphones of discrete quality.
Appreciated but NOT essential skills:
- Full or partial Availability during the summer months (June to August)
- Graduation or C2 certificate in the Rmanian language.
- Good knowledge of the English language and/or Italian language