Keywords has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator. The Network Administrator will be responsible for the design and evaluation of, new technology/solutions, for the operational monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades of Keywords’ network infrastructure, across the Americas region.
- Configure, install and maintain network devices and services including, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN appliances, servers, QoS, etc.;
- Maximize/optimize network performance and ensure system availability and reliability by performing network maintenance and system upgrades including firmware updates and applying hot fixes;
- Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve complex network connectivity issues;
- Develop, maintain, coordinate, and perform procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages;
- Evaluate new network hardware and software solutions; recommend improvements; propose and implement appropriate solutions for new business needs as they arise;
- Define, design, and implement network redundancy and disaster recovery solutions for hardware, software and configurations;
- Follow change management policies to ensure awareness/communication, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Assist in planning for the future growth of networks and provide budgetary information as needed.
- Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader, both security or general IT related;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience in advanced troubleshooting and support in an enterprise environment, with at least 5 years of direct & relevant experience in multi-site network management;
- Experience in managing Cisco network devices, routers, switches and firewall
- Advanced experience in configuration and management of firewall policies, IPSEC, ACL, routing, switching.
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS and application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL, DNS, etc.;
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Autonomous, ability to take full ownership of a task/issue/project until completion/resolution;
- Ability to work under pressure and able to quickly adjust to multiple requests, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining network-related policies and procedures.
- CCNP certification.
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.