Duration: 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
We are hiring a Devices BET Account/Business Manager to manage BET weekly operational execution of a consumer appliances team with our client.
- Responsible for the generation and distribution of a weekly all up program status report for a large HW development team.
- Business Action/Issue tracker follow up (meetings, bugs, reviews, task force
- Financial reporting (align internal team reports to the appropriate detail level for our business and feed into comms output)
- Accessories Insider support (product distribution, issue clarity/follow-up, focus group/survey follow-up
- Investigates abnormal report data to verify, mitigate, or elevate appropriately.
- Collects and communicates action items from draft report reviews and drives modifications to increase report quality, format, and accuracy before report release.
- Collaborates across test teams to improve report quality and educate stakeholders of reporting process changes.
- Builds accurate queries to represent current progress.
- Transferring and updating documentation into team Wiki.
- Understanding of product development lifecycles.
- Understanding of requirements management.
- Understanding of QA process and methods.
- Enjoy complex dynamic environments.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and create clarity.
- Desire to learn, solve problems and offer solutions to increase efficiency.
- Driven to help the team and individuals succeed.
- Communicates with respect and clarity.
- Passionate about Xbox gaming!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office tools: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Skype, OneNote
- Visual Studio - Team Foundation Server
- Scheduling, work back schedules, task priority management, dependency management
- Data analytics and statistics
- MS Office tools: Power BI, Teams, Visio
- Writing and modifying SQL queries (SSMS)
- Hardware Quality Assurance and Testing
- Layouts, presentations, publishing
- Technical writing
- Basic html skills
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits