Role Type: Permanent
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
Keywords is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Project Manager to will focus on our managed art services team and will be working on-site with our client. Their responsibilities will include:
- Oversees the day to day activities of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting with schedules, production solutions, resource allocations, workload assignments etc.
- Manages an on-site team of production staff and coordinates with other project managers or producers within the Keywords family on multi-studio solutions.
- Handles all key communication with the client and is the Production Team’s primary representative to the client for all production related topics.
- Using skillful investigation and questioning, helps the production team to uncover the client’s requirements and latent needs.
- Effectively sets and manages expectations between the client, the production team, and other stakeholders to ensure all parties are on the same page at all times.
- Represents the organization’s interests to the client in order to ensure that the Client recognizes the true value of the services being provided, as well as to appraise the client of the challenges the Production Team may be facing.
- Handles all client or team escalations maturely and timely. Works with the production team, key stakeholders and internal and external experts in order to solve client’s/project issues. Reviews team’s solutions and appropriately drives solutions to completion.
- Performs regular status review meetings with the client, team and stakeholders to present project KPI’s, Risks, Issues and mitigations.
- Working with team leaders, identify areas for performance improvements and helps drive solutions to make improvements.
- Ensures that all project artifacts (schedules, estimates, budgets etc.) are created and delivered on a timely basis.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-disciplinary teams in the video game industry through all phases of game development, from concept to completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills are a must.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a client\services industry in a related field.
- Must have shipped a minimum of 5 multi-platform video game titles in a production management or leadership role.
- Proven experience managing people as well as projects, helping to define career growth areas, performing one on ones and regular performance reviews.
- Able to independently assess situations and take mature decisions, keeping the organizations goals and objectives in mind.
- A BA Degree in Project Management or proven work equivalent is required.
At KeyWords we provide all our workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits