Working at a globally recognized AAA game development studio, we are looking for individuals that always had a passion for playing games, and has been a part of/want to be a part of the magic behind sustaining and creating a world class battle royale .
As a valued member of this team, you'd have an opportunity to join a collaborative team, grow your career, and become a feature owner, touching on Live/Deployment, systems/Integration, Meta/Game Balance, Seasons/Progression/Battle Pass/Store, Maps/Living World, Modes/Events/Challenges, Legends/Weapons/Loot. The feature that you end up owning depends on both your experience, and needs of the team.
- 2+ years experience as development support
- Shipped at least one full title from concept to final/live service
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute, and report in tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience with agile/scrum software development (if you have done this in a live environment, even better)
- Understand development planning toolsets (Jira, Hansoft) and code/asset integration software (Perforce).
- Experience with automation framework
- Understands key milestones of the GDF
- Basic dashboard creation with maintenance proficiency with Power BI/Excel
- Fun, collaborative environment, working alongside other passionate gamers, creators that are passionate in their own craft
- Dog friendly work environment
- Indoor and outdoor exercise amenities (soccer field/basketball court, etc)
- Comprehensive benefits package option (Health/Vision/Dental Inclusive)