Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
We are seeking an experienced Active Directory SME /Azure identity engineer to join our Global IT team. This is a lead role to work closely with Global IT members and regional staff. The role will have primary responsibility for technical decisions and guiding the company wide AD architecture. This position will have a focus on on-premises directory services and identity management, as well as their cloud-based counterparts, such as Azure Active Directory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the company wide Active Directory infrastructure
- Plan, coordinate and execute any life cycle activities with regard to Active Directory and surrounding systems
- Plan and deploy Active Directory Domain Services inter-forest and intra-forest migrations.
- Plan and deploy the extension of active directory to Azure domain services and future proof the existing environment.
- Plan and execute large-scale Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, and Certificate Services upgrades.
- Assess the sizing and health of acquisition Active Directory deployments in support of consolidation efforts.
- Design and deploy various identity management solutions such as Azure Active Directory Premium.
- Design and implement solutions for customers based around core Microsoft technologies, such as DFS, DHCP, DNS, File and Print Services, IIS, etc.
- Keep up on emerging technologies and understand how they can add value to existing infrastructures.
- Work with regional and infosec teams closely as SME for active directory.
- Strong Risk & Security awareness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Must love documentation. Creating detailed design or migration documents is a regular occurrence.
- Expert-level Active Directory Domain Services experience including Azure AD.
- Capable of designing and deploying AD Certificate Services and Azure domain services.
- Strong scripting skills. PowerShell 3.0+ experience is very strongly preferred. You should feel at home in the CLI and will regularly be required to script solutions for customers.
- Must be able to speak about topics such as routing and switching, storage, virtualization, and server hardware as it relates to the above technologies and responsibilities.