Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home (must be local to the Greater Seattle Area)
Work Hours: Fulltime
At our client game studio, their mission is to inspire heroes and deliver wonder. The Player Safety & Support Team is looking for a Project Coordinator to plan and oversee a variety of operational activities. Their ideal candidate has a passion for details and is diligent about follow through. They thrive in a process-based business environment and care about doing work that contributes to a world class support experience for players. An interest in Sci-Fi FPS Games is a plus, willingness to learn and play regularly is a requirement as part of our team.
- Manage Support Confluence and SharePoint sites, with a focus on accuracy in content and consistency in branding/look feel.
- Own and maintain team process documentation and infrastructure, including OneNote, SharePoint, and other internal tools.
- Organize and drive tasks assigned by team members.
- Partner with other teams for various support projects and activities.
- Collaborate closely with support leads to draft and prepare communications and reports.
- Provide assistance to Service Delivery team, supporting agent audits and process adherence and assisting with agent documentation.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Proven success as a project manager or coordinator
- Strong skills with Office 365: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- History of executing on tasks while managing and building relationships
- Accuracy and integrity on tasks small and large
- Data/reporting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience writing work communications and/or content (samples required)
- A passion for gaming, Xbox, and Sci-Fi FPS games and willingness to take part in required play and testing
- Experience with SharePoint, Confluence, and Zendesk
- Background in gaming or previous studio experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or PMP
- Private workspace where no other household occupants or visitors may hear meetings or conversations
- Screen/workstation that is not visible to others in the household nor is it visible to others outside the home
- Strict adherence to NDA (non-disclosure agreements) and all confidential information with understanding of game launch privacy.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits