This role will begin as a Work From Home position but once COVID restrictions are lifted, it will transition to being on-site with 25% travel.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
The Senior Solutions Manager is responsible of creation, communication and sale of solutions that include Localization as well as other services, to fulfil clients’ needs. The role entails collaborating with the Localization Service Line Management, Lead PMs, Producers, Studio personnel, Program Managers, and equivalent roles in other Service Lines, as well as the Sales Team members.
The Senior Solutions Manager works on leads created by the Sales team as well as on leads that it creates through its network of contacts.
- Contribute to the Localization Service Line capacity to fulfil the new needs of external and internal clients.
- For solutions which do not have a designated production studio yet: propose, submit and negotiate solutions on behalf of the Service Line, working in conjunction with SL Management
- Handover to designated production studios the leadership of the delivery with the clients once those solutions are established.
- For solutions that already have a designated Localization production studio, help the studio to design, submit and negotiate solutions.
- Maintain the Service Line’s existing relationships with a small group of key clients which have constantly-evolving Localization demand, so that they will expand the business with KWS to more Localization services and other Service Lines as well.
- Work with Global Service Line Managers to ensure the solutions designed are compatible with the overall Service Line strategies.
- Act as the interface between Sales and the Service Line in understanding customer's demands, analyse possible options, plan how to meet these demands and create offers/quotes, in accordance with multiple Service Lines and production studios.
- Create new leads to develop the Service Line Business.
- Coordinate specific Service Line programs.
- 10+ years experience in international games or technical services industries
- Having worked at a Game Developer or Publisher is a significant plus
- Proven experience in successfully managing Localization Clients
- Strong understanding of the components of successful client relationships
- Strong experience in successfully delivering client-centric solutions
- Networking and Relationship building with the ability to successfully deal with large multinational clients up to C-Level
- Understanding of business models and key metrics for companies in the games and interactive media industries
- Good understanding of market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer evolution
- Capacity to research and perform data analyses
- Track record of delivering increased revenue per client
- Ability to present at different levels, including Executives by creating PPT and other type of presentations
- High proficiency with Excel and at least one BI tool
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong negotiating skills
- Positive approach to problem solving and to team working
- Energy and stress management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Accountability and dependability with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellence in listening and negotiation
- Availability to build relationships with people in different time zones
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities